In compliance with the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data and of the Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society and electronic commerce services, the data subject is informed that the personal data supplied which are necessary for the formalization, administration and in order to carry out and complete all of ESADE’s activity, will be included in an automated personal data filing system, for which Fundació ESADE is responsible. By providing personal data the data subject expressly authorizes Fundació ESADE to process and to use those data, including the sending of electronic communications, as well as to communicate such data to the rest of entities that collaborate with it, exclusively for the fulfilment of academic purposes, of training and professional promotion and diffusion of its activities. Furthermore, the data subject is informed that he/she may exercise the right of objection, access, rectification and erasure in relation to his/her personal data by writing to Fundació ESADE, Avenida de Pedralbes 60-62, Barcelona 08034, or send an email to email@example.com.
The Georgetown-ESADE Global Executive MBA (GEMBA) program combines the interdisciplinary teaching strengths
of Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business and Walsh School
of Foreign Service with ESADE’s strengths in entrepreneurship and
• International EMBA ranked number 12 globally in Business Week.
• Full-time MBA ranked in top 20 in Wall Street Journal. • New $85 million building, providing state-of-the-art facilities.
• First MBA program launched in 1981.
• School founded in 1957.
• Ranked number 1 in US for graduate programs in international relations.
• Publisher of world-class scholarly journal, Georgetown Journal of International Affairs.
• Regional campus in Doha, Qatar.
• Students from 70 countries.
• Founded in 1919 by Edmund A. Walsh.
• Ranked number 1 European business school by Wall Street Journal.
• Ranked number 4 international business school by Business Week.
• First business school in Spain
to hold the three most prestigious
Equis, AACSB and AMBA.
• Founded in 1958.