- If the scalp becomes healthy and clean then the hair will start growing soon.
- Many people believe in shampoo to stop their hair loss.
- The job of shampoo is to cleanse the hair and scalp skin.
Shampoo Beneficial To Stop Hair Fall?: Anti-hair fall shampoos often contain antifungal and anti-inflammatory ingredients that soothe your scalp. They prevent dandruff which can clog your hair follicles and cause hair fall and when your scalp is healthy and clean hair will start growing soon but can shampoo cure hair fall or Can stop them from falling? Many people believe in shampoo to stop their hair loss, does it benefit you. Here we spoke to Dr. Erica to verify this fact. Know what is the truth.
read this also
Increase your metabolic rate quickly in these 6 ways and do fast weight loss
Do anti hair fall shampoos work or not? , Do Hair Fall Prevented Shampoos Work Or Not?
Dr. Erica said that the job of shampoo is to cleanse the hair and scalp skin. The shampoo should be such that it does the cleansing well, but the detergent factor is less in it, because the detergent which makes the lather washes away the oil of our scalp and our skin becomes very dry. It makes hair frizzy. Sometimes thin hair becomes so frizzy that it starts getting tangled. Doctor says “I feel we should have mild shampoo which is approved for daily use as they have pH 5.5 which is normal pH of our skin. If you are thinking any shampoo to stop hair fall If it is effective, it does not happen.
What are the things to be kept in mind while buying hair care products?
- The less chemical in the products, the better.
- You can buy hair mask cream.
- Instead of conditioner, you can take hair cream and after shampoo, you can use hair cream to cure dryness of hair.
- If you buy conditioner, do not buy too diluted one.
- Apply all products hair cream, hair mask or conditioner to the length of the hair and avoid the roots or scalp.
- Never use a dryer to dry hair. Hair gets damaged by drying hair with hot air everyday.
How much hair do we normally lose in a day? When can it be considered that we are moving towards baldness? know here
Does combing wet hair cause hair fall?
Wet hair is always weak and if we comb it, it is more likely to get pulled from the root. That’s why combing is prohibited when wet. You can detangle your hair with a comb before shampooing. After applying shampoo or conditioner, when the hair is 80 to 90 percent dry, you can comb and the comb should always be of thick teeth.
(Dr. Erica Bansal, Gold Medalist, MD (AIIMS, New Delhi), Diplomate of ABHRS, USA, FISHRS, USA, Senior Hair Transplant Surgeon, Managing Director Eugenics Hair Sciences)
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are the personal views of the author. NDTV is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability or validity of any information provided in this article. All information is provided on an as is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of NDTV and it assumes no responsibility or liability for the same.
Featured Video Of The Day
Tremendous ruckus during Delhi Mayor election, BJP and AAP councilors clash